This seminar is a general overview of what is entailed in the work of ministry support personnel. The two-day seminar consists of 14 hours of study and activities. A certificate of completion is presented to each participant. The seminar covers office and technical skills, communication skills, and people skills.
It will answer such questions as
* Is this a job or a calling?
* What do we believe and why?
* Am I qualified?
* Am I a leader or do I simply manage work?
* What office skills are required?
* How do I share the good news through my support ministry?
* How do I stay "plugged in" and vibrant in this ministry?